This article is a breakdown of the delegation public pages. These pages can be accessed through the links provided on the Delegation Team Standings page from the season public pages.
The image below is what you will see at the top of every delegation public page. The circled number is the total number of games that the delegation team is participating in. This number is then broken down further into wins, ties, and losses.
A.) Delegation Metrics: See the total number of divisions, games, athletes, and members of staff affiliated with this delegation team.
B.) Delegation Medals: See the total number of medals collected by the delegation team.
C.) Delegation Photos: Look at captioned photos that were uploaded by delegation team staff.
D.) Top Athletes: See a list of the top athletes in the delegation team.
- The athlete's name contains a link that redirects to that person's universal athlete profile, if you have access.
- The division name contains a link that leads to the Division Overview public page.
A.) Filter for specific divisions by age group, skill level, and or gender.
B.) This column lists all the divisions that are affiliated with this delegation team. The division name contains a link that leads to the Division Overview public page.
C.) This column shows the number of athletes that are in each division. The athlete number contains a link that also leads to the Division Overview public page.
D.) This column will show the number of the next game to be played for the division. If all games have been played, this column will display Final Results instead. If a game will be played, but had not been scheduled yet, this column will display Pending.
- The game number contains a link that will either redirect to the Division Schedule or the scoring page if the game is a finals match.
- Final Results: This contains a link that will redirect to the Division Overview public page.
- Pending: This does not contain a link.
- The delegation schedule is where you can see all games that are scheduled for members of this delegation team. It has similar functionality as the Master Schedule found on the season public pages. The key difference being that the short name of the delegation team can be found underneath the athlete's name. This short name contains a link that leads to the delegation team's delegation public pages.
- See the quantity and type of medals collected by different age groups in the delegation team.
A.) This column contains the athletes affiliated with this delegation team. For individuals with access, the athlete name contains a link that leads to that athlete's universal athlete profile page.
B.) See the role of the corresponding athlete.
C.) This column contains the division that the athlete belongs to. It contains a link that leads to the division's public pages.
D.) See this athletes placement in their division.